Fundamentals of Web Accessibility Training
Knowing where to start with digital accessibility can feel overwhelming. That’s why we have created the Fundamentals of Web Accessibility Training, our “foundation” level course that gives attendees the core competencies in understanding what digital accessibility is, understand legislation with regards to accessibility, as well as practical advice about creating accessible content and sharing best practices.
Choose this 1/2 day course if you’d like to find out more about:
- What accessibility is
- The difference between accessibility, usability, user experience and inclusion
- Disabled user groups and how inaccessible services impact these users.
- How accessible services can benefit everyone, not just disabled users
- An understanding of accessibility legislation and how you can go above and beyond minimum requirements
- Where to find additional resources and tools to help
- That accessibility is everyone’s responsibility
About Keith Allan
Keith is a skilled Principal Accessibility Consultant with experience in User Centred Design and a passion for creating inclusivity in technology through effective accessibility. Keith has experience working with web designers, developers and project managers on multiple accessibility projects with clients in the public sector, retail and financial services. Through his client engagements he regularly applies his skills in Accessibility Testing, Web Design, Accessibility mentoring and Usability testing with people with disabilities.
You will receive an online link to access the course in the coming days.