Customer Journey Mapping
Customer Journey Mapping is a useful user-centred design methodology, which allows you to map out your customers’ experience as they engage with your product or brand. It will help you understand what is working well in your key journeys and where the gaps in service lie. It is also a useful tool to identify areas for improvement and innovation.
Choose this course if you are interested in
- Gaining a better overview of what your customers’ current experience is like across all channels – both online and off
- Understanding where the gaps in service are, and what areas might be causing your customers the most frustration
- Benchmarking how your service compares to your key competitors
- Learning how to communicate and present all of this information in a digestible and visually engaging format
What you will learn
- What are Customer Journey Maps?
- Why and when are they useful, and how do they fit in with other user centred design processes?
- How to create a Customer Journey Map: How to break down and map your customers’ experience by considering components such as time, touchpoints, personas, and emotions.
- Which research methodologies you can use to capture data to feed into your Customer Journey Maps
- Which tools and techniques you can use to visualise and communicate your findings
- How to socialise Customer Journey Maps in your organisation to make sure that they inform design priorities and decisions
What to expect on the day
Throughout the day we run several activities, where you and your classmates will have the opportunity to build a customer journey map and apply it to a case study situation. You will walk away with a framework and templates that you can use immediately to plan and create your own customer journeys.You will receive a print-out of all training materials and course activities. There is no exam in this course but all successful participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the day.
The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings made:
- 30 days or more before training – full refund or attend a future course date
- 15-29 days prior to training – 50% refund
- 7-14 days prior to training – 25% refund
- 6 days or less prior to training – no refund
You are most welcome to send a substitute for the originally booked delegate at any time by notifying us of their details. User Vision reserves the right to cancel all or parts of the course if an insufficient number of people register for the course.
About Stephen Denning
Stephen Denning is Director of User Experience at User Vision, where he leads the team of consultants supporting organisations around the globe to put user insight at the centre of product and service design. He has been around the technology industry for over 20 years and in that time, has had the opportunity to work with governments, banks, airlines, hotel groups, mobile networks, global retail sites and even a supercar manufacturer! Over the years, Stephen has delivered training to universities, companies and the general public, and has presented at local, national, and international conferences.
Specialisms and interests: User research methodologies, interaction design principles, eye-tracking, prototyping and UX strategy.
You will receive an online link to access the course in the coming days.