User Vision are celebrating World Usability Day! Once again, we are hosting our FREE open house to showcase user experience, presenting a set of great workshops, technique demos and activities.
This year’s theme is ‘ Design for Good or Evil‘ and there’s loads to do:
- learn more about best practice for designing voice interfaces
- use eyetracking to understand how design can be used to hide information the user may need and/or push the information that the designer wants to be seen
- the impact of WCAG 2.1
- how to design technology that is truly helpful
- an expert panel of speakers
- we’ve even got some amazing raffle prizes!
Date: Thursday 8th November
Time: From 2pm
Venue: User Vision Edinburgh, North Castle Street, EH2 3QA
As if that wasn’t enough to have you rushing to secure your place at our free event, there will be plenty of nibbles and drinks throughout the afternoon! You’re welcome to invite colleagues to sign up too. The perfect opportunity for learning and networking.
We hope you can join us and look forward to seeing you on 8th.