User experience lab
User Vision’s User Experience Lab offers the ideal setting for usability testing or depth interviews.
Sitting on the comfortable sofas or at the desk, observe your research through a one-way mirror, with high quality audio and the multiple monitors showing the participant’s screen. We can also use our eye tracking system to provide a real-time view of where participants are looking.
All usability testing sessions are recorded using state of the art recording and observation software that allows you to communicate with the test moderator and embed notes into the video recording during the sessions. We provide for remote observation and high-speed internet access. For research on mobile or tablet solutions we provide advanced equipment to record and share detailed views of the participant’s mobile device.
The user experience lab at a glance:
- Two testing studios and comfortable observation suite for 8 people
- 1 on 1 depth interview or user testing facilities
- Picture in picture recording of usability sessions
- Digital audio and video recording
- Broadband and wifi internet connection
- Secure remote observation of tests
- Excellent catering options